£18,500 to £22,500 per annum – Salary dependent on experience + Bonus
We are looking for an Account and Service Manager to join our growing team of energy professionals. This role will primarily be aimed at managing our high profile customers and ensuring that they are receiving a quality service from Nationwide Utilities. Nationwide Utilities is experiencing a growth in the number of clients and to this end we are recruiting to meet the growing needs of our client base. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills to ensure that the level of service provided exceeds the client’s expectations.
This position requires you to have good computer literacy as well as confident and clear telephone manner to present Nationwide Utilities in a good way. Nationwide Utilities will expect the individual to be a proactive self starter who will be motivated and have a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration in developing service processes.
- Regular contact with clients to ensure their needs are meet.
- Identification and proactive actions in relation to possible issues.
- Quick and efficient escalation of any possible major issues to senior management.
- Updates to existing clients of market changes and possible renewal information.
- Input into the marketing activities to highlight existing client needs.
As our client base expands this role will develop within the business and future career prospects will be available to the individual who can show the desire and motivation to succeed. This role will require you to be proactive, organised, logical and enthusiastic. If this role sounds like what you have been looking for and you are confident that you can fulfil the responsibilities.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, or ring us on 020 3475 2000 to find out more. Address: 148-150 Penwith Road, Earlsfield, London SW18 4QB