£22,000+ (basic salary), £25-30k OTE
Nationwide Utilities is an energy consultancy firm based in South West London providing energy management solutions to assist businesses with their energy procurement and carbon reduction. We work with brand name suppliers including Scottish and Southern Energy, EDF Energy, E.ON, npower and many others. We are a small team so strong work ethics are expected from candidates. This job involves offering services to businesses (no door-knocking) this will be done through personal lead creation, going through our lead database and web leads from our website. Experience and excellent communication skills are essential. Our direct customers include a wide range of companies, from hotels to major high street retailers and even one airport.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• You are committed to a graduate sales career
• Your energy and enthusiasm is boundless
• You are a self-motivated self-starter
• You are accurate, fastidious and care about every step of the Sales process
• You are a confident, well-spoken and well-presented Sales Superstar in the making
Based in our South West London office, you will report to the Senior Sales Manager. Thrive with our extensive training, both in the classroom and ‘on the job’. Selling our competitive energy contract solutions to aid commercial enterprises in their energy procurement process, you will provide a service that adds real, tangible, value. Prospecting for new business, you will also be given a comprehensive network of leads from which to work.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will have a strong degree, ideally in Economics, PPE, Business Studies, Finance, Politics, International Studies or similar.
It is essential that all applicants for this position are enthusiastic, independent and money motivated, looking for the first step in their career. As the successful applicant for this role you will have a strong, demonstrable interest in Energy.
Key requirements and skills will be:
- Identifying new opportunities and strategies to sell our services
- Ability to develop strong relationships with our customer base
- Managing multiple priorities, tasks and accounts
- Proven negotiation and sales skills with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be highly numerate
- Knowledge of the energy markets and energy consultancy business is beneficial
We will be launching a new marketing campaign in the next few months and are looking for somebody to keep up with the increased leads that will be generated. This is a challenging yet rewarding position and will suit a hard-working, self-motivated and ambitious individual. If you believe that you can live up to these expectations and have a positive impact on company’s performance then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring us on 020 3475 2000 to find out more. Address: 148-150 Penwith Road, Earlsfield, London SW18 4QB