Package £20-70k, depending on experience.
Benefits include: 28 days holiday, pension scheme, excellent reward & recognition schemes, games room with dart board, pool table, X-Box, social events & more!
Nationwide Utilities is a leading independent utility management & consultancy firm based in South-West London. We are committed to providing market leading solutions for SME and I&C customers and have a forward-thinking and innovative approach to energy. Due to our continued success we require additional Sales Consultants to join our vastly growing sales team. Full training is given with clear defined career paths and great opportunities. We pride ourselves in an excellent working environment where committed and driven sales people will flourish!
We are looking for ambitious, experienced sales consultants who can contribute to the company’s growth plan. Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate solid experience of self-generating and closing business with SME & I&C customers. You must also have a track record of exceeding targets on a monthly basis.
- Generating sales from the company database or self-sourced.
- Building a healthy pipeline from scratch.
- Promoting our services to a broad range of SME and I&C businesses. This will initially involve a substantial volume of cold calling, with the possibility of face-to-face meetings and ongoing account management.
- Contributing to the broader sales and marketing team.
- Initially forging and developing great B2B relationships with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities
- Forging and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders, which include prospects, customers, suppliers and other internal departments.
- Managing both SME and I&C clients (focussing mainly on I&C).
- Presenting sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met.
- Upholding the company’s ethos and core values by helping to maintain our accountable and committed reputation.
Key skills & behaviours:
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience working in a similar environment selling to SME and I&C customers.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and possessing the necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity.
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level.
- Ability to learn and develop.
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team.
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytical sales skills.
- Well organised and able to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent questioning, listening, influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Track record of achieving a minimum of £15k/pm.
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.