£35-50k (basic salary), £100k OTE
We are a leading independent energy management & consultancy firm based in south-west London and have been in operation for over 17 years. Committed to providing market leading solutions for businesses, we procure energy and provide services such as DSR and FFR. We have a forward-thinking and innovative approach to energy. As the markets and customers are constantly expanding we now are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive and who could roadmap a vision to expand the company.
We are currently going through a period where we are expanding our sales force and are looking for an experienced and result orientated Sales Manager to develop and expand our I&C offerings. You must be inspiring and attentive enough to recruit, train and motivate a sales team focussed on medium to large accounts. You must also possess the professionalism and tenacity to train up a team to a standard in which they can acquire new major business I&C accounts.
This newly created role will have full accountability for developing and managing an increasing sales team through our exciting period of growth. Using a variety of methods, you will manage the recruitment of the sales team amidst this period of expansion. You will be involved with coaching of the sales team, achieving team targets and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the table. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, high value sales and credible B2B sales-development experience within a small sized organisation. What is key is building the right environment which will achieve results.
- Recruiting and training individuals as the channel grows
- Ensuring that the team is operating in line with company expectations
- Offering high level of customer service
- The ability to inspire, motivate and nurture sales team members
- Running regular meetings for the sales team
- Overall leadership and development of our growing sales team
- Contributor to the broader sales and marketing team
- Managing both SME and I&C clients (focussing on I&C)
- Proactively developing and growing new leads in the I&C sector
- Initially forging and developing great B2B relationships with a view to converting these relationships into new sales opportunities
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Communicating clearly regular progress reports presented to the Managing Director
- Will have the ability to learn and develop
- Self-motivated, necessary sales qualities of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
Key requirements and skills:
- 5 years’+ experience in high value B2B sales/ business development role
- Knowledge of DSR & FFR is desired but not essential
- Experience in managing a team
- Good track record of achieving weekly/monthly targets
- Knowledge of the energy markets and energy consultancy business is preferred although for the right candidate we will consider non-energy experience
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a corporate level
- Ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- Strong interpersonal communication, networking and analytical sales skills
- Well organised and able to make to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent influencing, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
If you believe you are the candidate for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring us on 020 3475 2000 to find out more. Address: 12 Ravensbury Terrace, London, SW18 4RL.