Renewable Technology & Carbon Reduction for Business
Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
Combined heat and power (CHP) is a highly efficient process that captures and utilises the heat that is a by-product of the electricity generation process.
By generating heat and power simultaneously, CHP can reduce carbon emissions by up to 30% compared to the separate means of conventional generation via a boiler and power station..
Benefits of CHP:
- Reduced Heat and Electricity Bills - typically save around 20% on energy bills
- Reduced Carbon Emissions - savings up to 30%.
- Improve Corporate Social Responsibility
- Transmission and distribution losses are reduced
- Increases fuel supply security
How can we help?
We can determine the best hardware, installer and location on your site, generation requirements, and budget. We manage the whole process from end-to-end, evaluating the numerous variables, sourcing and evaluating quotes and ROI from the best providers, ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of projects to the highest standards.